How to download a Facebook videoYou browse your Facebook wall and you happened to view a video that you want to download. Although the video is posted publicly, you cannot find any link or button that allows you to download the said video.
There are lots of software in the Internet that allows you to grab the video and download it to your laptop or desktop. These software are downloadable and good for you if the link has no problem, else, you will end up trying to download it again and again.
In my experience, I found a site that is cool and no hassle in downloading Facebook videos. The site is safe and you have nothing to do but simply put the link of the Facebook video and the site will do the rest for you. No need to download a software, no registration and no fees at all.
Although I used that online Facebook video downloader ever since, I never had the idea of sharing it here in my blog site before. Now is my chance of giving credit to this site for it had helped me a lot of hassle-free video downloads in Facebook. This site is fbdown.net and you don't need to register or download a software just to grab that video you love in Facebook. There is no limit in downloading Facebook videos at fbdown.net site.
Here's the trick on how to download a Facebook video using the online downloader site.
- View the video in Facebook
- Highlight and copy the URL link
- Open a new tab in your browser
- Type, fbdown.net and press Enter
- Paste the link in the text box that states "Enter Facebook Video URL..."
- Click the Download button found on the right-most portion of the text box
- A link will appear seconds after you click the Download button
- The system will automatically detect the quality of the video to be downloaded, if the link only shows "Download Video in Low Quality" and nothing else more, it means the original video is created with low quality. If a link appears "Download Video in High Quality", it means the original video is created of good quality
- Click the option/s that you want and the video will be viewed in your browser
- Right-click the video and click Save Video As...
I would love to hear your comments.