Dope - Dubai Fountains Synchronized with "I Will Always Love You" Song by Whitney Houston





I viewed this video and was inspired by the great art works plus the synchronized song of the late Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You".

Credits should be given to the people behind this amazing architecture and technology. And probably, the creators had chosen the song of Miss Houston because of the fitting timing with the dancing fountains with the lights giving it a very lively aura .

Miss Houston died from drugs (a mix of cocktail of prescription drugs with alcohol) but was previously reported got drowned in her bathtub in a luxury suite number 434 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Saturday afternoon. A medical examiner, or coroner told the family of the late Miss Houston that there is not enough water in the singer's lungs to conclude that she had drowned. He further concluded that she had already died before her head went under the water.



Reports claimed that on Thursday Miss Houston is said to have gone wild where she clashed with security guards. The next evening, Friday, she partied heavily, drank and chatted loudly with friends at the hotel bar.

It has also been claimed that bottles of Lorazepam, Valium, Xanax and a sleeping medication were found in her hotel room.

The drugs were believed to have acted as sedatives, causing her to fall asleep in the bathtub once they had been mixed with alcohol from the previous evenings.

Her daughter Bobbi Kristina, 18, was also found asleep in the hotel bathtub just 24 hours before the incident. Fear grow within the family of the Houston's as her daughter is suicidal and was hospitalized twice since her mother's death.

Short Biography
Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012) was an American recording artist, actress, producer, and model. In 2009, the Guinness World Records cited her as the most-awarded female act of all time. Her awards include two Emmy Awards, six Grammy Awards, 30 Billboard Music Awards, and 22 American Music Awards, among a total of 415 career awards in her lifetime.

Houston was also one of the world's best-selling music artists, having sold over 170 million albums, singles and videos worldwide. Houston began singing with her New Jersey church's junior gospel choir at age 11. After she began performing alongside her mother in night clubs in the New York City area, she was discovered by Arista Records label head Clive Davis.

Houston released seven studio albums and three movie soundtrack albums, all of which have diamond, multi-platinum, platinum or gold certification. (Biography source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston)

Here is the list of Whitney Houston's popular songs sorted from the most popular:

Title
Year
I Will Always Love You 
1992
I Wanna Dance With Somebody 
1987
I Have Nothing 
1993
My Love Is Your Love 
1998
How Will I Know 
1985
Greatest Love of All 
1986
Saving All My Love for You 
1986
Million Dollar Bill 
2009
I Look To You 
2009
It's Not Right But It's Okay 
1998
I'm Every Woman 
1992
Run to You 
1993
Where Do Broken Hearts Go 
1987
Didn't We Almost Have It All 
1987
One Moment in Time 
1996
I'm Your Baby Tonight 
1990
Do You Hear What I Hear 
1995
Heartbreak Hotel 
1998
You Give Good Love 
1986
All the Man That I Need 
1990
So Emotional 
1987
I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) 
1987
All at Once 
1990
Exhale (Shoop, Shoop) 
1995
Queen of the Night 
2000
I Learned from the Best 
1998
If I Told You That 
1998
I Didn't Know My Own Strength 
2009
Step By Step 
1996
Call You Tonight 
2009
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas 
2003
The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) 
2003
Nothin' But Love 
2009
The First Nöel
2003
Salute 
2009
I'll Be Home for Christmas 
2003
Love Will Save the Day 
1987
I Believe in You and Me 
1996
Worth It 
2009
For The Lovers 
2009
I Got You 
2009
A Song For You 
2009
Why Does It Hurt So Bad 
2000
One Wish (For Christmas) 
2003
Joy to the World 
1996
Until You Come Back 
1998


Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment box below. 

Related eBooks worth to download:

Post a Comment

0 Comments