My 2014 New Year's Resolution

New year's resolution - expectation versus reality?

I came across the thought of having a new year's resolution for myself. I remember when I was a teenager then, I kept on promising and expecting for some self-improvements every new year but in reality, only a few were successfully followed, the rest turned into nothing.






Just what really is new year's resolution for? Will it make me a better person by simply promising that I will do it in the coming year? Will it boast my personality socially, morally and spiritually? Will it make me a stand-out personnel among others in my workplace?

I rather see it as a template of my own life, behavior and attitude that will be applied in the new year. There is a need to change a certain behavior or attitude within me. There are things that need to be changed in my life to make myself a better person compared to the past years. All of these changes will be reflected in the template that will guide myself to look good and better.

Image via en.wikipedia.org

Here's the list:

  • Improve my physical well-being. I will eat healthy foods and will do regular exercises. It's been four months already that I quit smoking, this year I am not promising to quit drinking but take it moderately and occasionally. I will minimize sleeping late at night due to my working habit as a programmer/web developer.
  • Improve my mental well-being. I will continue enjoying life and will think positive as ever. I will promote ways of getting happy and the use of mind power to attain the best in life.
  • Spend quality time with my family members, close friends and pets at home.
  • Continue and improve my community service of providing quality education to the needy family especially to deserving children who are deprive of education.
  • Extend my circle of friends by joining voluntary groups or organizations that aim to assist and help the community.
  • Invest in small-business and manage my loans efficiently and effectively.
  • Travel and visit relatives from distant places whom I haven't meet for so many years.
  • Improve my spiritual life, be prayerful and thankful always to God Almighty.
I need to cut the others from the lis. I just prioritize the most important ones.

With determination, dedication, faith and perseverance, I know I can make it for the year 2014. Happy New Year to all!










Post a Comment

1 Comments


  1. I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102
















































    ReplyDelete