Live life to the fullest

Photo credit to https://tinybuddha.com

Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. ~Robert Breault


The recent Corona Virus that has been noted as prevalent all over the world has created fears and worries among humanity. All efforts of the big countries to control the spread of the virus turned into futile as cure is not yet been known.




I felt sorry for the loss of lives because of the virus. People all over the world are now prone to this virus, the wealthy and the poorest among the poor. I just image that even the citizens of the wealthiest countries were infected though they have more advanced medical professionals and facilities, how much more those that came from the third world countries?

Nowadays, life is very different compared from the past. As a young kid before, what I only knew then was to study, play, eat and sleep. I do not care about the lives of others as I was only doing what has been best for me. I used to indulge in outdoor games physically with friends, unlike kids nowadays who are hooked to gadgets. I do not have any idea about viruses at that time. The only ones that I remembered was we were all vaccinated at the school to prevent from getting sick. My day was a bit of boring if I cannot play along with my friends.

My father used to work to fed us all while my mother found her hobby in dress making came out to be a family business wherein she employed our relatives to assist her tailoring business. My parents afforded all six of us to attend school. Being the youngest among the siblings, I was still in the grade school while my brothers and sisters were already in college and high school. Our parents used to bring us to outings at the beach during the weekends. During summer vacations, our mother always brought me to her hometown in Cebu to spend time with her family as well.

So much for my past. The present is the most important because we cannot live with the past anymore and we never know what the morrow brings. Today is the best day to thank those who made you happy, who admired you as a person, who treated you as a family although you are only friends, who stands beside you during your happiest and saddest moments, and who are always with you during the times when you need them most. Why wait for a person to say you loved them when they are no longer around? If you still have with you your parents, this is the right time to say to them you love them. Simply kiss and hug them tightly. They know what you already mean, unless you are fond of kissing and hugging them to ask for something. Do the same to your partner, to your kids. Spend a valuable time with them whenever you can. That would surely be the best memory for them when it is your time to go. Money is not important. What is best is your presence. We are not Dr. Richard Teo who had been successful and got rich but ended up nothing when it was his time to go. We are not rich as with the most rich and famous persons in the world just to be happy. Happiness is just within your family. If you are not in good terms with each and every one, now is the time to reconcile. Live a good life with them. When you leave for school or work, bade them not goodbye but assure them you will be safe always and will be back again. When you got home, greet each and every one and always wear your sweetest smile. I normally do the same even to my pet dogs. Do not worry about viruses or the sudden downfall in the money market. All positions and properties that we have are temporary and it is God's blessings to us. We cannot bring our riches and properties in our graves. Share to others whatever you have and practice empathy and humility. God is all good for good servants. If it is our time to go, we will not regret at all as we had lived our lives to the fullest.




That is just my simplest sharing of how to live life to the fullest. Be inspired with the life of this fisherman and have a healthy heart. We may all have different upbringings but all of us wanted to be happy always.

Please share your thoughts at the comment box below.






Post a Comment

2 Comments


  1. I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +27788634102
















































    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete